(Eagles) Solving the "Rapture Riddle" (Luke 17:37) which is the greatest riddle of all time ...
Add Reply
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-15 18:32:37 UTC
The "Rapture Riddle" (Luke 17:37) was given by LORD Jesus in answer to
the question of **where** His disciples must be to be
saved/rescued/raptured from the 7 years of Great Tribulation, which is
to be more terrible than either the Great Flood or the Great
Fire&Brimstone of Sodom&Gomorrah.

"Where the body is , thither will the eagles also be gathered
together." (Luke 17:37)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/asv/luke/17-37.htm

Now, here's the solution to the greatest riddle of all time:

"Where the body (aka eagle food) is , thither will the (
http://WonderfullyHungry.org ) eagles also be gathered together (in
the air in flight patiently waiting for the right time to eat)." (Luke
17:37 w/ parenthetical clarification)

We are **where** we need to always be to always be "rapture ready"
when we are always http://WonderfullyHungry.org in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger right now (Luke 6:21a) and
Who also gives us patience (Galatians 5:22) to wait for the right time
to be raptured/rescued/saved from the Great Tribulation.

In the everlasting interim, "believe it or not," LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry as evident by
His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when He proves He's living despite
looking like He's just been slain (behold His body piercings) by
eating the piece of broiled fish (Luke 24:42) and honeycomb on
Resurrection Sunday.

Suggested reading:
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

Your reading this is in fulfillment of the prophecy that there will be
healing when the Son of Man is lifted up for all in the world to
behold just as there was healing when Moses "lifted up the snake in
the wilderness" (John 3:14) of the desert during Exodus.

The healing of millions that is happening now by
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew, who is http://WonderfullyHungry.org in
the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is also in
fulfillment of the LORD's John 14:12 prophecy:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I
have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:12)

To believe in LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is to trust the truth, for
He is the truth (John 14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com
Ktc
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/54lRTQVFs7E/0tA9VqrgBQAJ
I am simply http://WonderfullyHungry.org (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, John, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
So how are you ?
Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry,
both to abound and to suffer need.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ
While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
with you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
So now how are you ?
I've been wonderfully hungry for days ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/TIbjS-vZCgAJ

While http://WonderfullyHungry.org in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, John, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John
15:12) as our LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
ok, Chung, but just remember
=you= get -no- credit for any of this at all
Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26
all praises be to YHWH God and Jesus The Savior =alone=
Laus DEO (Psalm 117:1)

http://WDJW.great-site.net/LausDEO
i'm wonderfully hungry...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QmsheS-XVCw/zliXGbIfCQAJ

While http://WonderfullyHungry.org in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John
15:12) as our LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)
In my 70 years on this earth.....I have never seen anyone as jealous she is.
It is written that the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD is a jealous GOD so
that it's possible (Matthew 19:26) He is even more jealous than Debra is.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QOtl6T5E5U0/7P7bSNjDAAAJ
The ancient of Days is the only One with the right to be....
Being jealous is not a right but rather a state of being.
GOD would not be jealous if His people were all faithful.
Who do you believe His people are?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QOtl6T5E5U0/L_QsfsIQBgAJ
It is written at Exodus 32:32 that Moses asked GOD to blot his own name from
the LORD's Book of Life if He chooses not to forgive the sin of His people.
Therefore, according to what is written, His people are those
who have their names written in the LORD's Book of Life
http://WDJW.great-site.net/Forgiven
It is right for GOD to be jealous because His people are indeed
unfaithful.
So, why do you feel it necessary to come on here shouting you are a doctor?
I am not shouting (i.e. typing in all caps).
Moreover, HeartDoc is not a title but rather a calling.
I am called to be the answer to the question asked in Jeremiah 17:9
about who can (Philippians 4:13) know the heart's incurable condition.
It is right for a HeartDoc to know about the heart (Matthew 15:19).
Is this how you show how humble you are?
It is written that it's when GOD causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger
that He humbles us.
So again, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Nancy, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So again, how are you ?
I am absolutely wonderful.
I hope your "wonderful" means you, Nancy, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy
fruit at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
Sure ...
I share with you, Nancy, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
So now how are you ?
I hungry for the set time of the coming kingdom of G-D.
And you?
I am now even more wonderfully hungry than before and again advise
that you, Nancy, really try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
So now again, how are you ?
Nancy
I, Nancy, am wonderfully hungry.....
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8TBSeve4mf8/sCRo9n7IBQAJ

I note that you, Nancy, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready having just
now (Luke 6:21a) used http://tinyurl.com/ApostlePaulsSecret
(Philippians 4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of
GOD. Laus DEO :-)

Suggested additional viewing about being rapture ready:

While http://WonderfullyHungry.org in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Nancy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John
15:12) as our LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

So let us not be a hangry http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump (aka "the
lawless one" of 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 aka **the** anti-Christ of the
Great Tribulation which is nigh at hand) else wear his mark (MaGa -->
M666) and be tossed in the "Lake of Fire" being prepared for eternal
torment.

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-15 19:09:26 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 Here's the OP ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-15 20:52:36 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 Again here's the OP ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-15 22:19:16 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 AgainX3 here's the OP ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-15 23:43:23 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 AgainX4 here's the OP ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 03:24:05 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/JzbPqsHk00Q/m/lrXBX_jPBAAJ

Suggested further reading:

https://tinyurl.com/COVIDapocalypse
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 02:01:57 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-18 05:20:02 UTC
(Eagles) 12/17/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-19 02:16:40 UTC
(Eagles) 12/18/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-20 03:27:21 UTC
(Eagles) 12/19/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartMDPhD Andrew
2023-12-21 04:23:34 UTC
(Eagles) 12/20/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 03:30:30 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/15/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 02:49:47 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 Again praying for % here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
%
2023-12-16 02:51:18 UTC
and bring me food large platters of food
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 02:54:30 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 AgainX2 praying for % here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
%
2023-12-16 02:56:19 UTC
food
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 03:00:59 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 AgainX3 praying for % here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
%
2023-12-16 03:05:30 UTC
more food
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 03:06:30 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 AgainX4 praying for % here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
%
2023-12-16 03:08:16 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 AgainX168 praying for % here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
food 👀
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 03:12:58 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 AgainX5 praying for % here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 03:21:49 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/15/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartMDPhD Andrew
2023-12-21 02:35:27 UTC
(Eagles) 12/20/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/20/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 20:45:09 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 Again praying for % here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 21:42:34 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 MXidiot tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/0tWZVyzUEU0/m/shXm4KSeAAAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://WonderfullyHungry.org like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://WonderfullyHungry.org (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition
which is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you
more than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://WDJW.great-site.net/Redeemed want even more, so that
we're even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 03:09:37 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 AgainX2 praying for % here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 03:07:08 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 Again praying for Mitchell here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/COAvWcaDyOw/m/R-3Hka8AAwAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 03:52:02 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 AgainX3 praying for % here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
%
2023-12-17 04:10:08 UTC
i can't talk now i'm eating
The Doctor
2023-12-17 13:19:10 UTC
Post by %
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
(Eagles) 12/16/23 AgainX3 praying for % here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
i can't talk now i'm eating
Go % !
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
%
thanks for the continued reach arounds and slurpings, binky
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 16:52:51 UTC
(Eagles) 12/17/23 Again praying for % here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 16:57:27 UTC
(Eagles) 12/17/23 Again praying for TD here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/aFC4lNZU7Ac/m/IYKy_4H7CQAJ

Note: TD (aka http://tinyurl.com/PerishingSpamTroll) reacting
adversely to prayer (vainly trying to rebuke someone who is omnipotent
per Philippians 4:13 in the Holy Spirit) is not unlike how Saul
reacted to Stephen's prayer. Just as Saul, a teacher of Israel like
Nicodemus, needed GOD to change his heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26)
to become Apostle Paul on the "road to Damascus," so too TD needs GOD
more than he needs further Bible study.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/TDsVanity

Otoh, we can (and should rebuke) satan because he is cursed (Genesis
3:14) by GOD to be terribly **not** hungry and enters into the hearts
of others causing them to also be terribly **not** hungry (e.g. Judas
the traitor Iscariot leaving the "Last Supper" with a dipped piece of
bread and not eating it). Only those of us who are always
writing/saying that we're http://WonderfullyHungry.org are those who
always have on the "full armor of GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) to "stand firm
against satan" entering into our hearts (Matt 15:19).
HeartMDPhD Andrew
2023-12-21 02:48:20 UTC
(Eagles) 12/20/23 Again praying for % here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
%
2023-12-21 03:29:38 UTC
Post by HeartMDPhD Andrew
(Eagles) 12/20/23 Again praying for % here ...
eat lots of christmas gravy
The Doctor
%
andrew has been my pal for at least 20 years
The Doctor
2023-12-21 13:45:29 UTC
Post by %
Post by The Doctor
Post by HeartMDPhD Andrew
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
Go % !
andrew has been my pal for at least 20 years
:-)
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
HeartMDPhD Andrew

%
always order the super size food orders
The Doctor
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 04:56:10 UTC

HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 05:06:19 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 AgainX2, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

AgainX2, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/15/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 05:10:47 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 AgainX3, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

AgainX3, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/15/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 11:31:35 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...

Again, all religions/denominations are fraudulent save one ...

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and **on** (and not by or through)
this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades (aka Hell)
will not overcome it." (Matthew 16:18 w/ **emphasis** and
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/matthew/16-18.htm

"The real name of LORD Jesus' church is http://WDJW.net which is not
Catholic but is built **on** the experience of disciple Peter sinking
like a rock when he lost faith in GOD when he did not give the glory
of walking on water to Him." -- Holy Spirit referring to Matthew 16:18
and Psalm 117:1

"Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol Him, all you peoples." (Psalm
117:1)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/psalms/117-1.htm

Suggested further reading:
http://WDJW.great-site.net/LausDEO

"Religion that GOD our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this:
to look after orphans and widows (for it is written at Psalm 68:5 that
GOD is a Husband to widows and a Father to orphans) in their distress
(about being hungry as they're being blessed by GOD now per Luke 6:21
in its entirety) and to keep oneself from being polluted by the (
http://bit.ly/h_angry ) world." (James 1:27 w/parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/james/1-27.htm

It's when we http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12)
for "orphans and widows" that we are "looking after" (James 1:27) them
thereby keeping them from self-harm.

"For we are GODÂ’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm

How to be a doer & not sit/soak to become sour (grumpy):
http://tinyurl.com/EightTalents

http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Instead, let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) others as
our LORD Jesus truly loves (John 15:13) us.

This is **not** what http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew wants but rather
what LORD Jesus wants:

http://WDJW.net

BTW (John 14:6), "what would Jesus have us do" is false teaching
because it's past tense and restricted to action (i.e. does **not**
include behavior/attitude) while "what does Jesus want" is both
present tense **and** all-inclusive.

For example:

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023

Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 19:32:31 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/16/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 21:54:06 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 AgainX2, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

AgainX2, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/16/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 01:25:48 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 AgainX3, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

AgainX3, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/16/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 01:46:39 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 Again, behold ...

A surviving co-worker describes the **Christian** shooter, Walmart
Manager Andre Bing, as being https://bit.ly/h_angry like
https://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau who Jacob also had to avoid according to
what's written in the Bible:

https://tinyurl.com/HangryAtWalmart

Such is the terrible consequence of failure to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart (Matthew
15:19) thereby allowing the devil to enter therein just as it is
written that the devil entered into traitor Judas Iscariot who then
went off and betrayed our LORD Jesus and then also killed himself just
as Mr. Bing did.

The above is confirmed by the Walmart Manager's "death note" on his
phone which the police released in redacted form on Twitter:

https://tinyurl.com/HangryAtWalmart4

Here's a short shareable link to the above content:

https://tinyurl.com/HangryAtWalmart3

So let us not be a https://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
https://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or else we'll most certainly die a
https://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

https://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Instead, let's https://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) others as
our LORD Jesus truly loves (John 15:13) us.

Joyfully, being http://WonderfullyHungry.org is **not** a religion
(i.e. a set of beliefs instead of proven facts) because instead of
believing that hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) is Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6), we
**prove** that we **know** that hunger (Philippians 4:12) is wonderful
(Luke 6:21a) by always saying we're "wonderfully hungry" (
https://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12).

"For we are GODÂ’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
https://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm

How to be a doer instead of sit/soak to become sour (grumpy):
https://tinyurl.com/EightTalents

This is **not** what https://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew wants but rather

Therefore, https://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is

https://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( https://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger

Cardiologist with an https://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
https://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
%
2023-12-17 01:49:47 UTC
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
[...]
"For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
and we must eat food
The Doctor
2023-12-17 13:17:50 UTC
Post by %
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
[...]
Go % !!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
%
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 03:11:49 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 Again, behold ...

From dailykos.com published on 02/04/23:

An entire Pennsylvania family of Trump supporters, including James
Daub, 62, Deborah Daub, 59, and their daughter Morgan, 26, were found
dead in their backyard. An investigation found several notes inside
the house that indicated the family made a “joint decision” to end
their lives.

There were no signs of foul play, no evidence that anyone else was
present, and no signs of forced entry. The physical evidence pointed
to self-inflicted gunshot wounds. Police also interviewed people close
to the family who confirmed they were devout Christian conservatives.

The mother and daughter were avid bowlers. Brett Stabley was the owner
of a bowling supply shop who knew them well, and gave Morgan lessons.
He said they were despondent that Donald Trump was no longer
president.

NBC News:

Stabley said the Christian, churchgoing family “was never shy
about letting anybody know what their beliefs were” when it came to
religion and politics. Morgan and Deborah “very, very huge” supporters
of former President Donald Trump, Stabley said.

“They were just so hell-bent on Trump winning, like this could be
in the end if he doesn’t,” Stabley said, referring to an instance when
he saw them just before the 2020 election. He said he stopped seeing
the two after that.

Once again, itÂ’s more than a tad hypocritical when conservatives
accuse others of indoctrination.

This family’s front yard was “littered” with Trump signs before the
2020 election. When Roe v. Wade was overturned last June, the family
put a ton of anti-abortion signs in the yard. Ironically, they
considered themselves to be very “pro-life.”

Morgan, the homeschooled daughter, uploaded unhinged rants to YouTube,
decrying the forces of evil conspiring against Trump. In her suicide
note, she mentions that these, or similar, forces of evil were
conspiring against her as well. It appeared as though she was
suffering from a psychosis, which is very dangerous when in a cult. In
other videos, she talks about “abdicating her throne” and declared
herself a prophet.

Cult members often have no idea theyÂ’re in a cult. They are besieged
with an “us versus them” mentality and given absolute, black-and-white
answers for everything, including who is good and who is evil. I am
hopeful that more people break the spell before more deaths occur.
When Trump loses again, either the primary or the general election,
expect him to either directly or subtly call for more violence and
death.

I hope more people caught in this cult will see that Trump is nothing
more than a completely horrible human being and not worth dying over.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/HangryInPennsylvania

+++

This tragedy in Pennsylvania is the terrible consequence of failure to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart (Matthew
15:19) thereby allowing the devil to enter therein just as it is
written that the devil entered into traitor Judas Iscariot who then
went off and betrayed our LORD Jesus and then also killed himself just
as the Daub family has.

Link to the above content:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/g3p0UbK3s4Q/m/uE70miS-EQAJ

Shorter more shareable link:
https://tinyurl.com/HangryInPennsylvania2

http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
[...]

removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-18 23:11:28 UTC
(Eagles) 12/18/23 Again, behold ...

Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael Ejercito is sin ...

... just as being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" (i.e. longing to eat
at the rich man's table) Lazarus was the rich man's sin that he wanted
Father Abraham to send Lazarus to warn his brothers not to commit.

Just as this sinning against "wonderfully hungry" Lazarus caused the
rich man to lose his salvation despite being a "son of Abraham," we
are in danger of losing our salvation and automatically going to Hell
for being unkind to Michael Ejercito.

Bottom line:

It is written the LORD Jesus warns us that we are in danger of losing
our salvation (i.e. be cast into the fires of Hell) if we are unkind
to His http://WonderfullyHungry.org children which does happen if we
don't ask how they're doing and don't care to listen for them to say
they're "wonderfully hungry" in order to pray together with them for
"much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit:

https://twitter.com/WDJW/status/1726415285601648869

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartMDPhD Andrew

HeartMDPhD Andrew
2023-12-21 07:52:49 UTC
(Eagles) 12/21/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/21/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartMDPhD Andrew

%
we stuff our faces
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 13:54:56 UTC
(Eagles) 12/17/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/17/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-18 04:51:42 UTC
(Eagles) 12/17/23 AgainX2, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

AgainX2, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/17/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-18 13:12:38 UTC
(Eagles) 12/18/23 Again, here is the parable ..
http://tinyurl.com/WanderingSheep
"See that you do not despise one of these little ones (who are
wonderfully hungry). For I tell you that their angels in Heaven always
see the face of My Father in Heaven. What do you think? If a man owns
a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away (looking for more food),
will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the
one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is
happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not
wander off. In the same way your Father in Heaven is not willing that
any of these ( http://WonderfullyHungry.org ) little ones should
perish." (Matthew 18:10-14 w/parenthetical clarification)
https://www.bible.com/bible/111/MAT.18.10-14.NIV
"Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones (who are
http://WonderfullyHungry.org ); for I say unto you, That in heaven
their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in
heaven. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How
think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone
astray (looking for more food), doth he not leave the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more
of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even
so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of
these (wonderfully hungry) little ones should perish." (Matt 18:10-14
w/parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://www.bible.com/bible/1/MAT.18.10-14.KJV
Here is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) example of one of these wonderfully
hungry "little ones" (Matt 18:10-14) who are despised by those who are
http://tinyurl.com/AfricaRenee
It is written that all of Heaven rejoices when the lost/prodigal find
their way back to GOD so that witnessing to them makes us like the 5
virgins who are considered wise (Proverbs 11:30) in the parable of the
http://tinyurl.com/TenVirgins1737
[...]

2024& upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartMDPhD Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartMDPhD Andrew

HeartMDPhD Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 19:47:35 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/16/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
%
2023-12-16 19:50:22 UTC
and there will be free food so everybody eat lots
Michael Christ
2023-12-16 21:16:10 UTC
Post by %
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
(Eagles) 12/16/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...
https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ
https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
and there will be free food so everybody eat lots
I'll have a 5Lb hamburger with the lot!

Michael Christ
--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind, because what do you have that is lasting? It is not so much
being punished, it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God, a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 23:29:16 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 AgainX2, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

AgainX2, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/16/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 01:04:44 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 AgainX3, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

AgainX3, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/16/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 02:05:16 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 AgainX4, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

AgainX4, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/16/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 04:11:48 UTC
(Eagles) 12/16/23 AgainX5, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

AgainX5, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/16/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
%
2023-12-17 03:18:23 UTC
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 09:33:31 UTC
(Eagles) 12/17/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/17/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 18:00:00 UTC
(Eagles) 12/17/23 AgainX2, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

AgainX2, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/17/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 17:35:49 UTC
(Eagles) 12/17/23 Again, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-19 00:54:31 UTC
(Eagles) 12/18/23 Again, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/18/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartMDPhD Andrew
2023-12-20 21:34:10 UTC
(Eagles) 12/20/23 Again, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

HeartMDPhD Andrew
2023-12-21 03:58:51 UTC
(Eagles) 12/20/23 AgainX2, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

AgainX2, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/20/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartMDPhD Andrew
2023-12-21 09:45:41 UTC
(Eagles) 12/21/23 Again, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-17 19:10:43 UTC
(Eagles) 12/17/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/QEsJLhxw2bc/m/6p6I6Sr8BAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew, after shopping, sees a beautiful young lady at a
Walmart entrance holding a cardboard sign saying she's homeless, needs
help, and "Merry Christmess"(sic):

"Here's all the money that I have and I wish I had more to give you
but it's in the form of credit cards. Meanwhile, I am simply
wonderfully hungry and hope you, neighbor, also have a healthy
appetite too. So how are you ?"

Young homeless lady:

"No English."

HeartDoc Andrew:

"Como esta ?"

Young homeless lady:

"No English."

HeartDoc Andrew:

"What language do you speak?"

Young homeless lady:

"French"

HeartDoc Andrew looking disappointed:

"I don't speak French."

Young homeless lady smiles and brings out her cell phone with Google
translator and directs me to speak.

HeartDoc Andrew proceeds to convince her to say she's "wonderfully
hungry" in French and then also in English. He then learns her name is
Maria and that she and her family (brother, mother, and two children;
David age-6 and Aiden age-1) have been sleeping in their car while
waiting for her immigration papers to be straightened out so that she
can work to make money to pay rent for an apartment. She said that
immigration told her it would take a month and that she needed a few
things from Walmart and then asked if HeartDoc Andrew would help.

Facebook video for illustration purposes:
https://www.facebook.com/1467768946/videos/971413930734688/

HeartDoc Andrew, while watching Maria put a large double-sized pillow
and a large comforter into the Walmart shopping cart:

"Maria, it's not right for your children to freeze in your car even
with a large pillow and large comforter."

Maria:
"What can I do?"

HeartDoc Andrew:
"Your family can stay with me at my house until your papers get
straightened out."

Maria:
"My brother and mother are afraid of living with men they don't know."

HeartDoc Andrew:
"Let me talk to them."

Maria:
"There have been other men who have talked to them and scared them."

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I am a different person and I will bring my bicycle so that they
won't be scared of me."

Maria:
"They made me promise to bring no more men. So will you still help
me?"

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I am helping you."

Maria:
"Will you buy these things for me?

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I have these things at my house so it doesn't make sense to buy
things I already have to give you."

Maria angrily storms off and HeartDoc Andrew puts the items back on
the shelf. While outside, he convinces another person to say they're
"wonderfully hungry" before bicycling away but Maria was nowhere to be
seen.

May GOD bless Maria more than ever prospering (Proverbs 10:22) her and
keeping her from harm (Jeremiah 29:11), in the name (John 16:23) of
LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO.

+++

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantForHanukkah

HeartMDPhD Andrew

%
eat plenty of fried dough
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-18 03:56:16 UTC
(Eagles) 12/17/23 AgainX3, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

AgainX3, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/17/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-18 05:21:32 UTC
(Eagles) 12/17/23 AgainX4, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

AgainX4, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/17/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-18 14:58:46 UTC
(Eagles) 12/18/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/18/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-19 02:18:53 UTC
(Eagles) 12/18/23 AgainX2, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

AgainX2, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/18/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-19 16:27:52 UTC
(Eagles) 12/19/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/19/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-19 20:29:13 UTC
(Eagles) 12/19/23 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/i8ZHlvgm15w/m/l_iZMrxcAwAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-19 22:13:00 UTC
(Eagles) 12/19/23 Again, behold ...

**The** Church that LORD Jesus is building (Matt 16:18) is perfect
(Matt 5:48) as evident by it's invincibility.

Again, all religions/denominations (aka churches) are fraudulent save

https://bit.ly/h_angry ) world." (James 1:27 w/parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/james/1-27.htm

It's when we http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12)
for "orphans and widows" that we are "looking after" (James 1:27) them
thereby keeping them from self-harm.

"For we are GODÂ’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
https://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm

How to be a doer & not sit/soak to become sour (grumpy):
https://tinyurl.com/EightTalents

So let us not be a https://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
https://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump (**the** anti-Christ and "lawless one"
on 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8) or else we'll most certainly die a
https://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

https://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Instead, let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) others as
our LORD Jesus truly loves (John 15:13) us.

This is **not** what https://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew wants but rather
what LORD Jesus wants:

http://WDJW.net

BTW (John 14:6), "what would Jesus have us do" is false teaching
because it's past tense and restricted to action (i.e. does **not**
include behavior/attitude) while "what does Jesus want" is both
present tense **and** all-inclusive.

For example:

https://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023

Suggested further reading:

https://tinyurl.com/RaptureRiddle

HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-20 00:47:10 UTC
(Eagles) 12/19/23 Again, behold in wide-eyed wonder ...

So let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) others as

HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-20 03:29:50 UTC
(Eagles) 12/19/23 AgainX2, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

AgainX2, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/19/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartMDPhD Andrew
2023-12-21 04:25:25 UTC
(Eagles) 12/20/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 12/20/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-16 04:26:27 UTC
(Eagles) 12/15/23 AgainX5 here's the OP ...

https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/0rOSQADgVxI/m/aRPR5LyNAwAJ