"IF" any man sin-- 1John chapter one written so that we would NOT Sin,
Add Reply
Christ Rose
2024-08-23 21:32:20 UTC
Fri, 23 Aug 2024 13:11:38 -0700,
<vaaqdq$11i9e$***@dont-email.me>
Robert <***@no.way> wrote:
“My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for
the sins of the whole world.” (1Jn 2:1-2)
To begin, this verse shows that you have
been a slanderous liar when you tried to
equate the instruction in 1 John 1:8-9
with an effort to get people to sin.
This passage plainly states that the
goal of the writing is "that ye sin
not".

It is a slanderous lie to contend that
if someone claims we should admit we
have a sin nature and confess our sins
to God (as 1 John 1:8-9 plainly teaches
believers should), then we are telling
people they should go indulge in sin.
This is the same slanderous lie that
Paul's detractors tried to attribute to
him, and to which he responded,

“And why not say, “Let us do evil that
good may come”?—as we are slanderously
reported and as some affirm that we say.
Their condemnation is just.” (Romans
3:8, NKJV)

Robert has been desperately and
endlessly trying to impute this same
slanderous lie to the teaching of 1 John
1:8-9, as if for one to admit he has a
sin nature and confess his sins
constituted an effort to justify
indulging in sin, when John specifically
states that this instruction is given to
prevent people from sinning.
What many mistaken people do is to cherry pick verses as stand alone
doctrinal truths upon which they base their “Doctrinal Summaries”,
This is exactly what you do, hypocrite.
You've been camping in 1 John 3 and
selectively cherry-picking only the
passages and words (like "if") which you
can more easily twist into denying that
believers have a sin nature.

Meanwhile, you've been shown all the
relevant verses, and the harmony in
understanding between them. The
overwhelming mass of Scripture data
supports the understanding that the
believer struggles with a sin nature
until Christ glorifies him and gives him
a new body that is not corrupted by sin:

https://christrose.news/sin-nature.
while
ignore the context not only in that chapter but also in the entire book as
well as the entire Word of God given to man, by the Heavenly Father.
The context of 1 John 2:1-2 is that John
just told them that anyone who denies
they have a sin nature or needs to
confess their sins, makes God out to be
a liar, and the truth and word of God is
not in Him:

“If we say that we have no sin, we
deceive ourselves, and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, He is
faithful and just to forgive us our sins
and to cleanse us from all
unrighteousness. If we say that we have
not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His
word is not in us.” (1 John 1:8–10,
NKJV)

_That_ _is_ the immediate context.
Further, 1 John 3 uses the present
tense, showing that when it says the
child of God does not sin, it's not
contradicting 1 John 1:8-9. It's showing
that the child of God doesn't "keep on
sinning", without confessing his sins.
It's not in the aorist, but the present
tense, and the examples in 1 John 3 do
not sustain the idea it's in the aorist
tense.

When 1 John 3 says the child of God
practices righteous, does that mean he
practices a single right act, then
indulges in sin? No, it means he "keeps
on" practicing righteousness.

Likewise, when it says the child of God
does not sin, it means he does not keep
on sinning. The example it gives, is the
Devil, who has been "sinning from the
beginning". That doesn't mean Satan
committed a single act of sin, but that
he has never stopped sinning. The
present tense can't mean one thing in
one verse, then mean the exact opposite
in the very next verse.
Therefore they make huge mistakes like those that focus on chapter 7 in
romans, and never realizing the answers given in chapter 8.
You're fabricating your own bridges, to
cross the gap between what the Bible
actually states, and what you want it to
mean.

You have no answer for Romans 7b,
because it directly states the same
thing John does, which is that the
believer struggles with a sin nature. It
is the liar who deceives himself and who
does not have the word of God or the
truth in him (according to Scripture)
who claims he does not have a sin nature
or ever need to confess his sin.
Same here in I John.
You're just flapping your mouth. You
aren't demonstrating anything from the
text itself. You allude to the text,
then you just start flapping your mouth
in contradiction and confusion about
what it says, without demonstrating it
from Scripture.
There hearts are so hardened that they cannot see the whole picture.
idem.
Part of the problem is that they grew up with the Bibles that we have which
are all structure in chapter and verse as determined by man, so that when
speaking, teaching, preaching, that others can look up easily in the Bible
the location of the focus of the biblical teaching,
Idem. Keep on talking though. You have
to do a lot of prep work to get people
brainwashed enough to accept your
contradiction of Scripture. If you just
came out and stated it, it would be
obvious you contradict and twist the
Scriptures.
Then too, there is the weakness of the translations of the Word from their
original language to the English over 500 years ago. With its understanding
far different than that of today’s time.
Yeah, it's not because your
interpretation so evidently contradicts
the translation of Scripture that you
have to now poison people's minds
against their own Bibles before you feel
comfortable that they will be deluded
enough to accept your twisted ideas...
For these reasons alone, one must walk in the spirit, and be led by him
constantly and consistently so as to understand what the Lord has to say,
just like in the verses I started off with.
Look at this troll. He's still flapping
his mouth to undermine what the Bible
plainly states, without actually
demonstrating anything from Scripture,
because he knows his proposal
contradicts what they read in their
Bibles...
That word “IF” is of very vital importance for one to understand and
grasp the whole concept. It thoroughly dismisses the doctrines of “daily
sins”. How? By the phrase, "that ye sin not”.
“Beloved, if God so loved us, we also
ought to love one another.” (1 John
4:11, NKJV)

--Same word "if" (ei). Does "if" God so
loved us imply it's possible or likely
he did not love us? No. "ei" can also
carry the meaning of "since".

“Now if God so clothes the grass of the
field, which today is, and tomorrow is
thrown into the oven, will He not much
more clothe you, O you of little faith?”
(Matthew 6:30, NKJV)

Again, does "if" (ei) God so clothes the
grass mean He might not cloth the grass?
No, it means "since" He so clothes the
grass.

“What then shall we say to these things?
If God is for us, who can be against
us?” (Romans 8:31, NKJV)

Does "If" God is for us imply He might
not be for us? No, for the believer, it
shows a condition of certainty.

Thus, you cannot extrapolate from the
word "if (ei), that it means the person
might not ever sin. It already said in
the previous verses that anyone who
denies he has a sin nature and acts of
sin, he is self-deceived, makes God out
to be a liar, and does not have the
truth or the word of God in him. It does
not now mean that there might be people
who don't ever sin.

And again, you ignore the fact this
passage exposes your slander in claiming
that those who agree we have a sin
nature and need to confess our sins to
God, are motivated by the desire to get
people to justify and indulge in sin.
John plainly states that the purpose of
the instruction to admit you have a sin
nature and confess your sins, is to
promote holiness, so that you "may not
sin". You slanderously try to impute
your own false narrative to the verse,
when it plainly states the opposite of
what you claim.

Now, you try to cherry-pick the word
"if" out of that, as if this word stands
alone to contradict and refute what John
just said in 1 John 1:8-10. It is not to
be understood as a contradiction to that
verse, but as being in harmony with it.
"ei" can mean "since", and in no way
contradicts 1 John 1:8-9, with the idea
that some people might not ever sin.

--
Have you heard the good news Christ died
for our sins (†), and God raised Him

That Christ died for our sins shows
we're sinners who deserve the death
penalty. That God raised Him from the
dead shows Christ's death satisfied
God's righteous demands against our sin
(Romans 3:25; 1 John 2:1-2). This means
God can now remain just, while forgiving
you of your sins, and saving you from
eternal damnation.

On the basis of Christ's death and
resurrection for our sins, call on
the name of the Lord to save you:
"For "everyone who calls on the name
of the Lord will be saved."" (Romans
10:13, ESV)

https://christrose.news/salvation
Robert
2024-08-26 23:10:16 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
Fri, 23 Aug 2024 13:11:38 -0700,
“My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And
if
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for
the sins of the whole world.” (1Jn 2:1-2)
To begin, this verse shows that you have
been a slanderous liar when you tried to
equate the instruction in 1 John 1:8-9
with an effort to get people to sin.
This passage plainly states that the
goal of the writing is "that ye sin
not".
With a false statement like that, and given right out of the chute, there is
obviously nothing that you care to discuss, for as the heart is, the mouth
speaks.

“For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the
worshippers once purged should have had no more consciousness of sins.”
(Heb 10:2)
In the Name of Jesus
2024-08-27 00:56:25 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Fri, 23 Aug 2024 13:11:38 -0700,
“My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And
if
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for
the sins of the whole world.” (1Jn 2:1-2)
To begin, this verse shows that you have
been a slanderous liar when you tried to
equate the instruction in 1 John 1:8-9
with an effort to get people to sin.
This passage plainly states that the
goal of the writing is "that ye sin
not".
With a false statement like that, and given right out of the chute, there is
obviously nothing that you care to discuss, for as the heart is, the mouth
speaks.
John, do you see? One sinner points to the other's sinner's lack—guilt
factory production in the manufacturing plant of the fallen spirit—and
vice versa, so it goes on—the spirit of Satan. Now, the Jews and the
Palestinians, the Russians and the Ukrainians, the Germans and WW2, and
so on. What is NOT about one pointing to the other's lack?

The spirit of Satan prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking whom it
may devour. Devouring and being devoured. What does the Lord say? He is
not mocked; whatsoever a man sows, so shall he reap.
Post by Robert
“For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the
worshippers once purged should have had no more consciousness of sins.”
(Heb 10:2)
This is an interesting verse because the "should" refers to the
sacrifice of bulls and goats, but the writer of Hebrews is pointing to
(or leading into) the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ (a perfect
covenant), whereby once purged, the sons of God "have no more
consciousness of sins."

The sons of God have no guilt because they have all been cleansed of ALL
unrighteousness. That is what the Lord is aiming for for you, and in my
time, as it was for me, although I didn't know it at the time.

But remember, you cannot do it yourself. For the moment you touch that
white wall (like Uzzah), you have tarnished the truth, tainted,
polluted, and defiled it with your own "glory" for self.

That is what Robert Religion and ChristRose are doing.

All the glory is His.

The fact that they do not know it does not change the facts. They did
grow into and up into that delusion, though. But that is for the Lord to
judge; He knows the right measure for their resistance to His will.

What you sow...

In the Name of Jesus
--
God is God in all His Being. All the glory is His, for He is all glory.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

"The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence or proof is to be found."

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: a man full of bluster and bullshit in his
meaninglessness pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

"What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence."

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

"God uses the "letter" to crucify a man and raise him from the dead."

"Not fearing God is sheer stupidity for sinners."

"Self-righteousness is any exclusion of God in your heart, because any
exclusion reveals that you think more about yourself than what you
really are."

"Atheism: "The claim that life received from itself."

"But remember this: always, absolutely always, all the glory is the
Lord's and His alone, and anyone who takes any credit for anything, you
know, instantly, he is not what he pretends to be and is a false prophet."

"That light had to bear (bears all things) the darkness for us, but that
light did not ever become darkness."

"You must reach beyond the bible that tells you about Him, and into your
daily life to find Him in Person. He's there."

"What is wrong with Christendom? False understanding based on compromise."

"It is not in man to love his enemies. And if he tries, he is walking in
a lie and trying to raise himself up to the level of God."
Robert
2024-08-27 06:26:02 UTC
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Fri, 23 Aug 2024 13:11:38 -0700,
[...]
John, do you see that MM is attempting to point out supposed sins of others,
while he thinks he is above the fray? Obviously, no one in my territory of
thought and understanding would seek or work to get people to sin. And for
that reason, there was no need to reply to AI Rosie’s post, especially, in
kind.

Now, look at the PKB of MM doing the very same thing, but more emphatically
by accusing as he did in the paragraph above. Whose "supposed lack" is MM
speaking of while he accuses others?

What MM forgets is that when he finger points, he has three fingers pointing
right back at him.
Post by Robert
“For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the
worshippers once purged should have had no more consciousness of sins.”
(Heb 10:2)
This is an interesting verse because the "should" refers to the
sacrifice of bulls and goats, but the writer of Hebrews is pointing to
(or leading into) the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ (a perfect
covenant), whereby once purged, the sons of God "have no more
consciousness of sins."
John, the is speaking Of their past sins, why, because they are not reminded
every year on the day of the annual sacrifices offered for the sins of the
past. Under the new Covenant a believer is to take communion. And Jesus
clearly spoke through Paul in regards to this, and taking it unworthily. For
in Corinthians ,...

1Co 11:26-33

26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the
Lord's death till he come.

27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord,
unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink
of that cup.

29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation
to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not
be condemned with the world.

33 Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for
another.

There are many scriptures that speak of sin in the believer that may occur,
even this easy to do sin for example,...Jas 4:17

17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is
sin.

Now make to the subject at hand....

The sons of God have no guilt because they have all been cleansed of ALL
unrighteousness. That is what the Lord is aiming for for you, and in my
time, as it was for me, although I didn't know it at the time.
The importance of this cannot be overemphasized. You see, in the first
covenant were many rules and regulations. The old covenant was a law, a law
that had a great many details. There was the ceremonial law with many
details
in regard to the sacrifices; there were the Ten Commandments and other
commandments or rules. Actually rules and regulations appeal to human
nature.
Men feel that it is easy to obey rules, which is the reason so many folk
today will tell you that the Sermon on the Mount is their religion. They may
not know exactly what it says or what it means, but they like it because it
has rules, which they kid themselves into believing they can follow. The
whole history of mankind and the multitude of cults and “isms” springing
up in our day demonstrate that this is true. Man likes to live by certain
rules and follow certain rituals.

Now in the new covenant we are under an
altogether different system. Paul had mentioned to the Corinthian believers:
“Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament [the new
covenant]; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but
the spirit giveth life” (2Co 3:6). *Some strange individuals have come up
with the novel interpretation that this verse means they should not study
the Bible! They say that “the letter” means the Bible and it is the
Spirit
that gives life.* Well, of course that is not what Paul is saying, as the
following verse makes clear. “But if the ministration of death, written
and engraven in stones, was glorious….” Obviously, this refers to the Ten
Commandments, so now we know that the “letter” is the commandments. The
Ten Commandments were the ministration of death. My friend, the Law kills.
The Law never saved anyone. It will kill you because it brings you under the
judgment of God. It is the Spirit who gives life, and you and I are living in
this day when the Holy Spirit is the one who regenerates us, who leads us,
and who shows us the will of God.

Above by Dr. McGee.

the Mount is their religion.
They may<br />
not know exactly what it say
In the Name of Jesus
In the Name of Jesus
2024-08-27 09:09:09 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Robert
Fri, 23 Aug 2024 13:11:38 -0700,
Post by In the Name of Jesus
But remember, you cannot do it yourself. For the moment you touch that
white wall (like Uzzah), you have tarnished the truth, tainted,
polluted, and defiled it with your own "glory" for self.
That is what Robert Religion and ChristRose are doing.
All the glory is His.
The fact that they do not know it does not change the facts. They did
grow into and up into that delusion, though. But that is for the Lord to
judge; He knows the right measure for their resistance to His will.
What you sow...
In the Name of Jesus
:-). You see, clueless. That is where sinner Christianity (worship of
self) takes you.

In the Name of Jesus