Those who need a bible don't walk in the Spirit of Truth
Add Reply
In the Name of Jesus
2024-09-09 11:47:46 UTC
2 Cor 3:3  Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of
Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of
the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

They need the external because it is not happening in the internal.

Don't trust anyone who "needs" a bible; they are hypocrites and liars.

And there are lots.

In the Name of Jesus
--
God is God in all His Being. All the glory is His, for He is all glory.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything, He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free, and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

"The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence or proof is to be found."

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: a man full of bluster and bullshit in his
meaninglessness pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

"What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence."

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

"God uses the "letter" to crucify a man and raise him from the dead."

"Not fearing God is sheer stupidity for sinners."

"Self-righteousness is any exclusion of God in your heart, because any
exclusion reveals that you think more about yourself than what you
really are."

"Atheism: "The claim that life received from itself."

"But remember this: always, absolutely always, all the glory is the
Lord's and His alone, and anyone who takes any credit for anything, you
know, instantly, he is not what he pretends to be and is a false prophet."

"That light had to bear (bears all things) the darkness for us, but that
light did not ever become darkness."

"You must reach beyond the bible that tells you about Him, and into your
daily life to find Him in Person. He's there."

"What is wrong with Christendom? False understanding based on compromise."

"It is not in man to love his enemies. And if he tries, he is walking in
a lie and trying to raise himself up to the level of God."

"God has to be quiet now, we have our bible." Well, then, who is going
to speak?
Altered Beast
Next you'll tell us not to go to church.
Christ Rose
2024-09-09 16:08:12 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2024 09:35:27 -0500
<***@mid.individual.net>
Altered Beast <***@gmail.com> wrote:
Post by Altered Beast
Post by In the Name of Jesus
2 Cor 3:3  Forasmuch as ye are
manifestly declared to be the epistle
of Christ ministered by us, written
not with ink, but with the Spirit of
the living God; not in tables of
stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
They need the external because it is
not happening in the internal.
Don't trust anyone who "needs" a
bible; they are hypocrites and liars.
And there are lots.
In the Name of Jesus
Next you'll tell us not to go to church.
Exactly. Once you do away with the
Bible, then it's easier to promote your
own religion, which is all he does in
here. He only alludes to Scripture when
he has to, to make it seem credible.

He talks about religion of the heart vs.
religion of the Bible, paper, and ink,
but David--a man after God's own
heart--delighted in the written word of
God, and made it his meditation all day
long, even in the night watches. Anyone
who reads Psalm 119 can see that.

"In the name of Jesus" is a fraud. He
claims he's never sinned a single time
in over 37 years, while we see him
cussing people out from day to day. He
spends all day calling everyone else a
"sinner whore", denying that he himself
has a sin nature or ever commits even a
single sin. He deceives only himself.

We know from 1 John 1:8-9, that people
who make such claims are self-deceived,
and do not have the truth or the word of
God in them:

“If we say we have no sin, we deceive
ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful
and just to forgive us our sins and to
cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If
we say we have not sinned, we make him a
liar, and his word is not in us.” (1
John 1:8–10, ESV)

“This is a faithful saying and worthy of
all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came
into the world to save sinners, of whom
I am [present tense, not "was"] chief.”
(1 Timothy 1:15, NKJV)

“I find then a law, that evil is present
with me, the one who wills to do good.
For I delight in the law of God
according to the inward man. But I see
another law in my members, warring
against the law of my mind, and bringing
me into captivity to the law of sin
which is in my members. O wretched man
that I am! Who will deliver me from this
body of death? I thank God—through Jesus
Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind
I myself serve the law of God, but with
the flesh the law of sin.” (Romans
7:21–25, NKJV)

For a full study on all the passages
which confirm believers struggle with a
sin nature till glory, see:
https://christrose.news/sin-nature
--
Have you heard the good news Christ died
for our sins (†), and God raised Him

That Christ died for our sins shows
we're sinners who deserve the death
penalty. That God raised Him from the
dead shows Christ's death satisfied
God's righteous demands against our sin
(Romans 3:25; 1 John 2:1-2). This means
God can now remain just, while forgiving
you of your sins, and saving you from
eternal damnation.

On the basis of Christ's death and
resurrection for our sins, call on
the name of the Lord to save you:
"For "everyone who calls on the name
of the Lord will be saved."" (Romans
10:13, ESV)

https://christrose.news/salvation
In the Name of Jesus
2024-09-09 22:42:31 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
On Mon, 9 Sep 2024 09:35:27 -0500
Post by Altered Beast
Post by In the Name of Jesus
[...]
Note: John, see, He hasn't met the Saviour.

So, sin against the Lord doesn't mean anything; it is just the way of
his life to him.

to speak?
In the Name of Jesus
2024-09-09 22:22:59 UTC
Post by Altered Beast
Post by In the Name of Jesus
2 Cor 3:3  Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle
of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit
of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the
heart.
They need the external because it is not happening in the internal.
Don't trust anyone who "needs" a bible; they are hypocrites and liars.
And there are lots.
In the Name of Jesus
Next you'll tell us not to go to church.
You can go to a self-righteous sinner synagogue of Satan if you want.
That is what a free choice is all about. It may be even necessary for a
time to see the truth. However, they have conned the whole world. Though
that was not that hard, because the world is lost and deluded anyway.

Think of the trillions of dollars of real estate riches these "church"
organisations of men have. The LDS, Catholic, SDA, Anglican, endless et.
al. religious clubs. Where did they get it? The people, and then they
ingratiate and indulge themselves with wealth and power, and still do.
The Lord is going to have a f&*#ing lot to say to these self-deceived
and self-pleasure assholes one day soon; He has always come soon.

And then the deluded atheists come along and say, "Look at them and look
at their God." You see, they have deceived people into thinking they
represent God. And God has nothing to do with these synagogues of Satan!

In the Name of Jesus

to speak?
2024-09-09 22:35:19 UTC
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Altered Beast
[...]
Would you like to purchase a Trump Bible?

https://www.wwno.org/npr-news/2024-03-27/cash-strapped-trump-is-now-
selling-60-bibles-u-s-constitution-included
In the Name of Jesus
2024-09-09 23:17:27 UTC
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Altered Beast
Post by In the Name of Jesus
[...]
"Page not found."

I don't need one, anyway. A son of God has the Word of God in him.

In the Name of Jesus

to speak?
In the Name of Jesus
2024-09-10 00:05:20 UTC
Post by In the Name of Jesus
2 Cor 3:3  Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle
of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit
of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the
heart.
They need the external because it is not happening in the internal.
Don't trust anyone who "needs" a bible; they are hypocrites and liars.
And there are lots.
Michael,
Do you have any idea of what would have happened to you if you had uttered
these words 600 years ago??
Dawn
I would have probably gone the way of nearly all the disciples at the
hands of the "servants of God (NOT!)." :-).  The world doesn't like the
truth, much less the religious world—nothing like a good stoning to
start the day off.

Recently there has been some really good stoning, Brian Houston, for
one, and Robert Morris, for another. The sinner Christians pulverized
their fellow sinners into dust. And churches that had come about in the
first place through the many years of effort of those two men, and they,
after devouring, threw them out like refuse into landfill.

In the world, however, there's always another Caesar waiting to
overthrow the previous one, sacrificing them on the altar of what is
deemed religiously pragmatic.

It has a long, long tradition...

John 11:49 Then one of them--it was Caiaphas, the designated Chief
Priest that year--spoke up, "Don't you know anything?
John 11:50 Can't you see that it's to our advantage that one man dies
(Jesus) for the people rather than the whole nation be destroyed?"

Disgraceful, coming from man. They were sinners; the Lord Jesus wasn't.

But then they are self-deceived, so you can't expect righteousness.

And so it goes.

In the Name of Jesus

to speak?
Gronk
So, why are you quoting from the bible???
In the Name of Jesus
2024-09-11 08:55:40 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by In the Name of Jesus
2 Cor 3:3  Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle
of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit
of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the
heart.
They need the external because it is not happening in the internal.
Don't trust anyone who "needs" a bible; they are hypocrites and liars.
And there are lots.
So, why are you quoting from the bible???
I don't need it, but, for now, atheists and sinner Christians
(hypocrites and liars) do.

In the beginning, God, God eternal or nothing would be here.

Why? No thing can create itself.

to speak?
Gronk
2024-09-18 04:39:19 UTC
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Gronk
Post by In the Name of Jesus
2 Cor 3:3  Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle
of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit
of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of
the heart.
They need the external because it is not happening in the internal.
Don't trust anyone who "needs" a bible; they are hypocrites and liars.
And there are lots.
So, why are you quoting from the bible???
I don't need it, but, for now, atheists and sinner Christians
(hypocrites and liars) do.
How did you come up with the quote? Did you... use
a bible?
In the Name of Jesus
2024-09-18 05:13:37 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Gronk
Post by In the Name of Jesus
2 Cor 3:3  Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle
of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the
Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy
tables of the heart.
They need the external because it is not happening in the internal.
Don't trust anyone who "needs" a bible; they are hypocrites and liars.
And there are lots.
So, why are you quoting from the bible???
I don't need it, but, for now, atheists and sinner Christians
(hypocrites and liars) do.
How did you come up with the quote? Did you... use
a bible?
I didn't come up with anything. What's your point? You are only going to
shoot yourself in the foot.

Save yourself the trouble, Grunt; you are not the truth, and you are not
going to get around the truth. You can't win, Buddy; you're a 'don't
know where he is' atheist, and you've got absolutely meaningless nothing
to win with.

to speak?
Siri Cruise
2024-09-18 12:58:57 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Gronk
Post by In the Name of Jesus
2 Cor 3:3  Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the
epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but
with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but
in fleshy tables of the heart.
So, why are you quoting from the bible???
I don't need it, but, for now, atheists and sinner Christians
(hypocrites and liars) do.
How did you come up with the quote? Did you... use
a bible?
The boring bit is this was discussion continuing from prophets
like Ezekiel. It was discussed in many of the epistles after the
gospels.

The question is was morality (more generally, the Law) an attitude
that had to be imposed on people under fear of punishment? Or
would it be a spontaneous upwelling of fellowship?

Early Hebrews were a feckless lot who frequent worshipped other
gods. The Law was often imposed with punishment. See also Life
Brian stoning scene. The prophets predicted there would come a
time when it would not be imposition but spontaneous obedience
(the Law would be 'written on our heart).

A lot of discussion in the New Testament is the early christians
lacked government authority to impose their new teachings, not did
it seem necessary. So had we come to the promised time when people
will be good for goodness sake.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\