(TD203) "Robert/Who," like a moth to flame, eternally condemned Dr.Who/Robert/noone nymshifter returns to be ever more cursed by GOD on 12/29/23 ...
Add Reply
HeartDoc Andrew
2023-12-30 01:14:44 UTC
(TD203) 12/29/23 Robert/Who tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/pnPC2WunEa0/m/UAZ8HtvAAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://WonderfullyHungry.org like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://WonderfullyHungry.org (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition
which is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you
more than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://WDJW.great-site.net/Redeemed want even more, so that
we're even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew
2024-01-31 19:57:15 UTC
(TD203) 01/31/24 Again praying for TD here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/aFC4lNZU7Ac/m/IYKy_4H7CQAJ

Note: TD (aka http://tinyurl.com/PerishingSpamTroll) reacting
adversely to prayer (vainly trying to rebuke someone who is omnipotent
per Philippians 4:13 in the Holy Spirit) is not unlike how Saul
reacted to Stephen's prayer. Just as Saul, a teacher of Israel like
Nicodemus, needed GOD to change his heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26)
to become Apostle Paul on the "road to Damascus," so too TD needs GOD
more than he needs further Bible study.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/TDsVanity

Otoh, we can (and should rebuke) satan because he is cursed (Genesis
3:14) by GOD to be terribly **not** hungry and enters into the hearts
of others causing them to also be terribly **not** hungry (e.g. Judas
the traitor Iscariot leaving the "Last Supper" with a dipped piece of
bread and not eating it). Only those of us who are always
writing/saying that we're http://WonderfullyHungry.org are those who
always have on the "full armor of GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) to "stand firm
against satan" entering into our hearts (Matt 15:19).
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew
2024-03-20 15:28:04 UTC
(TD203) 03/20/24 Again behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew, while http://WonderfullyHungry.org in the Holy
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a) received the following thought (aka rhema or word) from GOD:

"If I am not helping you through My Holy Spirit to overcome your
issues (Proverbs 4:23) with saying/writing that you're 'wonderfully
hungry' (Ephesians 6:11) when you are greeted, then you are not well
but rather you are naked and blind, in danger of having satan enter
into your heart (Matthew 15:19)." -- Holy Spirit referring to
Revelation 3:17

"You say, ‘I am rich (i.e. well); I have acquired wealth and do not
need a thing.Â’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful,
poor, blind and naked." (Revelation 3:17 with parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/raptureriddle/c/E42T7ijIntg/m/YR2JjhMGAQAJ

Shorter more shareable link:
https://tinyurl.com/Ephesians611
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-03-20 15:37:19 UTC
(TD203) 03/20/24 Again, even moreso than the "born again" ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/AkMPLgPmcT4/m/Oh8OpsRSAQAJ
The Doctor
2024-03-20 15:31:14 UTC
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
(TD203) 03/20/24 Again praying for TD here ...
"Very truly I (LORD Jesus) tell you, no one can see the Kingdom of GOD
unless they are born again." (John 3:3 w/ parenthetical clarification)
https://biblehub.com/john/3-3.htm
3 (Jn 1:13; 3:5-6) Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly I say to you,
unless a man is born again,
[Gk. a litra, or half a liter.] he cannot see the kingdom of God."

[3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

So why miss out Jesus?
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
"If you declare (and/or confess) with your mouth, 'Jesus is LORD,' and
believe in your heart that GOD raised Him from the dead, you will be
saved." (Romans 10:9 w/ parenthetical clarification)
https://biblehub.com/romans/10-9.htm
9 (Lk 12:8; Php 2:11) that if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord,
and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead,
you will be saved,

[9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt
believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be
saved.

confess is different from declare!
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
"...no one can say 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)
https://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm
3 (Jn 13:13; 1Jn 4:2-3) Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking
by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed!" And no one can say,
"Jesus is the Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

[3] Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit
of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the
Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
Looks like Andrew Ben-Hua chung is quoting from a satanic counterfeit
of the Holy Bible!
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
https://tinyurl.com/PerishingSPAMtroll (aka TD) has been unable to
prove that he can declare with his mouth (Romans 10:9) that "Jesus is
LORD" because the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:3) has been unwilling
to help him do it (316).
Note: TD's reacting adversely to prayer (vainly trying to rebuke
someone who is omnipotent per Philippians 4:13 in the Holy Spirit) is
not unlike how Saul reacted to Stephen's prayer. Just as Saul needed
GOD to change his heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) to become Apostle
Paul on the "road to Damascus," so too TD needs GOD more than he needs
further Bible study.
13 (2Co 12:9-10; Eph 3:16) I can do all things because of Christ
who strengthens me.
[13] I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
13 in the Holy Spirit) is not unlike how Saul reacted to Stephen's prayer.=
Ezekiel 11:19-20

19 (Eze 18:31; Zec 7:12) I will give them one heart, and I will put
a new spirit within them. And I will take the stony heart out of their flesh,
and give them a heart of flesh,
20 (Ps 105:45; Eze 14:11) that they may walk in My statutes,
and keep My ordinances, and do them. And they shall be My people,
and I will be their God.

[19] And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you;
and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an
heart of flesh:
[20] That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do
them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Ezekiel 36:26

26 (Ps 51:10; Eze 11:19-20) Also, I will give you a new heart,
and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will take away the stony heart
out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.

[26] A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within
you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give
you an heart of flesh.
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Just as Saul needed GOD to change his heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) to =
The Stoning of Stephen

54 (Ac 5:33; Job 16:9) When they heard these things,
they were cut to the heart,
and they gnashed their teeth at him.
55 (Mk 16:19; Jn 12:41) But being full of the Holy Spirit, he gazed into
heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God,
56 (Mt 3:16) and said, "Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man
standing at the right hand of God."
57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, closed their ears,
and rushed at him in unison.
58 (Ac 22:20; Lk 4:29; Ac 8:1) And they threw him out of the city
and stoned him. The witnesses laid down their garments at the feet
of a young man named Saul.
59 (Ps 31:5; Lk 23:46) They stoned Stephen as he was calling on God,
praying, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."
60 (Mt 5:44; Lk 22:41) Then he knelt down and cried with a loud voice,
"Lord, do not hold this sin against them."
Having said this, he fell asleep.

[54] When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they
gnashed on him with their teeth.
[55] But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven,
and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
[56] And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing
on the right hand of God.
[57] Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran
upon him with one accord,
[58] And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid
down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
[59] And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus,
receive my spirit.
[60] And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this
sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Acts 8
[1] And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a
great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were
all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except
the apostles.

Acts 8

1 (Ac 7:58; 5:33)And Saul was consenting to his death.

Saul Persecutes the Church

On that day a great persecution broke out against the church in Jerusalem.
And they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria,
except the apostles.
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
become Apostle Paul on the "road to Damascus," so too TD needs GOD more tha=
n he needs further Bible study.
Acts 9

The Conversion of Saul
Ac 22:6-16; 26:12-18
1 (Ac 8:3; Ps 27:12) Saul, still breathing out threats and murder
against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest,
2 (Ac 19:9; 19:23) and requested letters from him to the synagogues
of Damascus, so that if he found any there of the Way, either men or women,
he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.
3 (1Co 15:8; Ac 22:6) As he went he drew near Damascus, and suddenly a light
from heaven shone around him.
4 (Isa 63:9; Zec 2:8) He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him,
"Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me?"
5 He said, "Who are You, Lord?"
The Lord said, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you
to kick against the goads."
6 Trembling and astonished, he said, "Lord, what will You have me do?"
The Lord said to him, "Rise up and go into the city,
and you will be told what you must do."
7 (Ac 22:9; Da 10:7; Jn 12:29) The men traveling with him stood speechless,
hearing the voice, but seeing no one.
8 (Ac 22:11; 9:18) Saul rose up from the ground.
And when his eyes were opened,
he saw nothing. So they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus.
9 (Est 4:16) For three days he was without sight, and neither ate nor drank.
10 (Ac 10:3; 22:12) A disciple named Ananias was in Damascus.
The Lord said to him in a vision, "Ananias."
He said, "Here I am, Lord."
11 (Ac 21:39; 22:3) The Lord said to him, "Rise and go to Straight Street,
and inquire at Judas' house for someone named Saul of Tarsus,
for he is praying,
12 (Mk 5:23) and has seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in
and putting his hand on him, so that he may see again."
13 (Ac 8:3; 9:1) Ananias answered, "Lord, I have heard from many about
this man, how many evil things he has done to Your saints at Jerusalem.
14 (Ac 9:21; 7:59) And here he has authority from the chief priests
to bind all who call on Your name."
15 (Ac 13:2; Eph 3:7-8) But the Lord said to him, "Go your way.
For this man is a chosen vessel of Mine, to bear My name before the Gentiles
and their kings, and before the sons of Israel.
16 (Ac 21:11; 2Co 11:23-27) For I will show him how much he must suffer
for My name's sake."
17 (Ac 2:4; 6:6) Then Ananias went his way and entered the house.
Putting his hands on him, he said, "Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus,
who appeared to you on the way as you came, has sent me so that
you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit."
18 (Ac 22:16) Immediately something like scales fell from his eyes,
and he could see again. And he rose up and was baptized.
19 (Ac 26:20) When he had eaten, he was strengthened.

[1] And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the
disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,
[2] And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he
found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them
bound unto Jerusalem.
[3] And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined
round about him a light from heaven:
[4] And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul,
why persecutest thou me?
[5] And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou
persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
[6] And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to
do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be
told thee what thou must do.
[7] And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice,
but seeing no man.
[8] And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no
man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
[9] And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.
[10] And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him
said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
[11] And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is
called Straight, and inquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of
Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
[12] And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting
his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
[13] Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much
evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
[14] And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call
on thy name.
[15] But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto
me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of
Israel:
[16] For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
[17] And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his
hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto
thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy
sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
[18] And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he
received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
[19] And when he had received meat, he was strengthened.
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/aFC4lNZU7Ac/m/IYKy_4H7CQAJ
Note: TD (aka http://tinyurl.com/PerishingSpamTroll) reacting
adversely to prayer (vainly trying to rebuke someone who is omnipotent
per Philippians 4:13 in the Holy Spirit) is not unlike how Saul
reacted to Stephen's prayer. Just as Saul, a teacher of Israel like
Nicodemus, needed GOD to change his heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26)
to become Apostle Paul on the "road to Damascus," so too TD needs GOD
more than he needs further Bible study.
https://tinyurl.com/TDsVanity
This abusive spamtroll came from

alt.christnet.christianlife #1371224 (1 more)
From: HeartDoc Andrew <***@EmoryCardiology.com>
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.
+ bible,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.messianic
Subject: (TD203) Expertly: Again praying for "The Doctor's" (aka TD's)
+ perishing soul ....
+ <***@4ax.com>
+ <***@4ax.com>
+ <***@4ax.com>
+ <***@4ax.com>
+ <***@4ax.com>
+ <***@4ax.com>
+ <***@4ax.com>
+ <***@4ax.com>
+ <***@4ax.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 11:26:21 -0400
+ biblestudy:266100 alt.bible:871654 alt.religion.christian.roman-
+ catholic:1493660 alt.messianic:572412

Spamtrollers are trolls posting useless spam thinking it is content
but are posting useless noise. Spamtrolls are newsgroup vandals!
Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald Trump on Twitter.

Spamtroller Andrew Ben-Hua Chung,
thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
Lord Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit for Jesus has all authority here
and Satan has no authority here!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew