What happened to Job?
Add Reply
In the Name of Jesus
2024-08-28 23:50:17 UTC
If I could only have one book in the bible (the very first apparently),
I would choose Job, it has got everything in it; yes, even God, before
Abraham I am, the Saviour Lord Jesus Christ.

Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine
eye seeth thee.
Job 42:6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.

Yes, we know that Job saw God and heard God. However, what did he see
and hear about himself to bring him to abhor himself and repent in dust
and ashes?

When a fallen man is ushered into the light, he gets the opportunity to
know the truth, but if he thinks he is the light (e.g., Robert
Religion/ChristRose/Atheism), he remains blind, even in that light.

That is the "without excuse" in Romans 1.

A man must see he is blind before he can receive his sight.

From the point of view of his mind, what did Job see about himself?
What did he come to know about himself? John, it is not that difficult,
but it is very unlikely anyone here will know in the "sinner
Christianity" newsgroup crew.

Remember, how can a man clean himself (renew himself) if he is dirty; he
can't even see the dirt?

In the Name of Jesus
--
God is God in all His Being. All the glory is His, for He is all glory.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

"The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence or proof is to be found."

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: a man full of bluster and bullshit in his
meaninglessness pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

"What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence."

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

"God uses the "letter" to crucify a man and raise him from the dead."

"Not fearing God is sheer stupidity for sinners."

"Self-righteousness is any exclusion of God in your heart, because any
exclusion reveals that you think more about yourself than what you
really are."

"Atheism: "The claim that life received from itself."

"But remember this: always, absolutely always, all the glory is the
Lord's and His alone, and anyone who takes any credit for anything, you
know, instantly, he is not what he pretends to be and is a false prophet."

"That light had to bear (bears all things) the darkness for us, but that
light did not ever become darkness."

"You must reach beyond the bible that tells you about Him, and into your
daily life to find Him in Person. He's there."

"What is wrong with Christendom? False understanding based on compromise."

"It is not in man to love his enemies. And if he tries, he is walking in
a lie and trying to raise himself up to the level of God."
Robert
2024-08-28 23:57:40 UTC
Post by In the Name of Jesus
If I could only have one book in the bible (the very first apparently),
I would choose Job, it has got everything in it; yes, even God, before
Abraham I am, the Saviour Lord Jesus Christ.
Job was born after Joseph and before Moses.
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine
eye seeth thee.
Job 42:6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
Yes, we know that Job saw God and heard God. However, what did he see
and hear about himself to bring him to abhor himself and repent in dust
and ashes?
When a fallen man is ushered into the light, he gets the opportunity to
know the truth, but if he thinks he is the light (e.g., Robert
Religion/ChristRose/Atheism), he remains blind, even in that light.
That is the "without excuse" in Romans 1.
A man must see he is blind before he can receive his sight.
From the point of view of his mind, what did Job see about himself?
In the Name of Jesus
In the Name of Jesus
2024-08-29 01:31:47 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by In the Name of Jesus
If I could only have one book in the bible (the very first apparently),
I would choose Job, it has got everything in it; yes, even God, before
Abraham I am, the Saviour Lord Jesus Christ.
Job was born after Joseph and before Moses.
https://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/christianity/what-is-the-oldest-book-in-the-bible.aspx

But it doesn't matter, anyway.

You see, he sweeps truth into nothingness all for his own glory

Vanity of vanities.

That is what happens when you seek to establish your own righteousness
with your bible. Futility. So, what did Job see in himself?

What futility?

In the Name of Jesus
Post by Robert
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine
eye seeth thee.
Job 42:6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
Yes, we know that Job saw God and heard God. However, what did he see
and hear about himself to bring him to abhor himself and repent in dust
and ashes?
When a fallen man is ushered into the light, he gets the opportunity to
know the truth, but if he thinks he is the light (e.g., Robert
Religion/ChristRose/Atheism), he remains blind, even in that light.
That is the "without excuse" in Romans 1.
A man must see he is blind before he can receive his sight.
From the point of view of his mind, what did Job see about himself?

Christ Rose
2024-08-29 17:50:14 UTC
Wed, 28 Aug 2024 16:57:40 -0700,
<vaodhk$3ln26$***@dont-email.me>
Robert <***@no.way> wrote:
Post by Robert
Job was born after Joseph and before Moses.
State your case from that. I'm not
saying you're wrong. I just want to see
from the Bible, what you're basing your
claims on.

--
Have you heard the good news Christ died
for our sins (†), and God raised Him

That Christ died for our sins shows
we're sinners who deserve the death
penalty. That God raised Him from the
dead shows Christ's death satisfied
God's righteous demands against our sin
(Romans 3:25; 1 John 2:1-2). This means
God can now remain just, while forgiving
you of your sins, and saving you from
eternal damnation.

On the basis of Christ's death and
resurrection for our sins, call on
the name of the Lord to save you:
"For "everyone who calls on the name
of the Lord will be saved."" (Romans
10:13, ESV)

https://christrose.news/salvation
Robert
2024-08-29 19:40:56 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
Wed, 28 Aug 2024 16:57:40 -0700,
Post by Robert
Job was born after Joseph and before Moses.
State your case from that. I'm not
saying you're wrong. I just want to see
from the Bible, what you're basing your
claims on.
This man is described in the Syriac book as living in the land of Ausis, on
the borders of Idumea and Arabia: and his name before was Jobab; and having
taken an Arabian wife, he begot a son whose name was Ennon. And he himself
was the son of his father Zare, one of the sons of Esau, and of his mother
Bosorrha, so that he was the fifth from Abraam. And these were the kings who
reigned in Edom, which country he also ruled over: first, Balac, the son of
Beor, and the name of his city was Dennaba: but after Balac, Jobab, who is
called Job, and after him Asom, who was governor out of the country of
Thaeman: and after him Adad, the son of Barad, who destroyed Madiam in the
plain of Moab; and the name of his city was Gethaim. And his friends who came
to him were Eliphaz, of the children of Esau, king of the Thaemanites, Baldad
sovereign the Sauchaeans, Sophar king of the Minaeans.

All of this took place before Moses and the Law during the 425 years or so
between between Joseph and Moses.

BTW, the scriptures of Job in the Septuagint differ from the version that KJV
and others were translated from. Same with other mistakes found in the Hebrew
texts found elsewhere.
Baxter
2024-08-29 02:54:22 UTC
Post by In the Name of Jesus
If I could only have one book in the bible (the very first apparently),
I would choose Job, it has got everything in it; yes, even God, before
Abraham I am, the Saviour Lord Jesus Christ.
Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine
eye seeth thee.
Job 42:6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
Yes, we know that Job saw God and heard God. However, what did he see
and hear about himself to bring him to abhor himself and repent in dust
and ashes?
When a fallen man is ushered into the light, he gets the opportunity to
know the truth, but if he thinks he is the light (e.g., Robert
Religion/ChristRose/Atheism), he remains blind, even in that light.
That is the "without excuse" in Romans 1.
A man must see he is blind before he can receive his sight.
From the point of view of his mind, what did Job see about himself?
What did he come to know about himself? John, it is not that difficult,
but it is very unlikely anyone here will know in the "sinner
Christianity" newsgroup crew.
Remember, how can a man clean himself (renew himself) if he is dirty; he
can't even see the dirt?
Read the rest of Job - his god was a complete asshole - making a bet as
to whether or not Job would curse his god - meantime killing all Job's
wives and children, destroying all his possessions, etc.
In the Name of Jesus
2024-08-29 04:39:18 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by In the Name of Jesus
If I could only have one book in the bible (the very first apparently),
I would choose Job, it has got everything in it; yes, even God, before
Abraham I am, the Saviour Lord Jesus Christ.
Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine
eye seeth thee.
Job 42:6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
Yes, we know that Job saw God and heard God. However, what did he see
and hear about himself to bring him to abhor himself and repent in dust
and ashes?
When a fallen man is ushered into the light, he gets the opportunity to
know the truth, but if he thinks he is the light (e.g., Robert
Religion/ChristRose/Atheism), he remains blind, even in that light.
That is the "without excuse" in Romans 1.
A man must see he is blind before he can receive his sight.
From the point of view of his mind, what did Job see about himself?
Post by In the Name of Jesus
can't even see the dirt?
Read the rest of Job - his god was a complete asshole - making a bet as
to whether or not Job would curse his god - meantime killing all Job's
wives and children, destroying all his possessions, etc.
Well, if God is a complete asshole, then it is only fair He destroy your
life too! Fair's fair!

I'll ask God if He can get the show on the road because you say He is
like that and He needs to bring your truth forward to show how right you
are.

In the Name of Jesus

kami
2024-08-29 16:53:38 UTC
steve jobs died of cancer a few years back, just fyi.
z***@windstream.net
2024-09-01 17:48:37 UTC
On Thu, 29 Aug 2024 09:50:17 +1000, In the Name of Jesus
Post by In the Name of Jesus
If I could only have one book in the bible (the very first apparently),
I would choose Job, it has got everything in it; yes, even God, before
Abraham I am, the Saviour Lord Jesus Christ.
Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine
eye seeth thee.
Job 42:6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
Yes, we know that Job saw God
Greetings,

Not literally. Do you want to increase your Bible knowledge? Just read
on. No one has seen God and lived to tell about it. God said:

-- New King James
Exodus 33:20 But He said, "You cannot see My face; for no man shall
see Me, and live.''

And there is even more. Jesus said:

-- New King James
John 1:18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who
is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

So did Job lie? No, he had to have visualized it.

Sincerely James.
Is the Bible too old
to be practical today?
Go to jw.org for
the Bible's answer.
9/01/2024
Post by In the Name of Jesus
and heard God. However, what did he see
and hear about himself to bring him to abhor himself and repent in dust
and ashes?
When a fallen man is ushered into the light, he gets the opportunity to
know the truth, but if he thinks he is the light (e.g., Robert
Religion/ChristRose/Atheism), he remains blind, even in that light.
That is the "without excuse" in Romans 1.
A man must see he is blind before he can receive his sight.
From the point of view of his mind, what did Job see about himself?
z***@windstream.net
2024-09-06 16:15:44 UTC
Post by In the Name of Jesus
If I could only have one book in the bible (the very first apparently),
I would choose Job, it has got everything in it; yes, even God, before
Abraham I am, the Saviour Lord Jesus Christ.
Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine
eye seeth thee.
Job 42:6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
Yes, we know that Job saw God and heard God. However, what did he see
and hear about himself to bring him to abhor himself and repent in dust
and ashes?
When a fallen man is ushered into the light, he gets the opportunity to
know the truth, but if he thinks he is the light (e.g., Robert
Religion/ChristRose/Atheism), he remains blind, even in that light.
That is the "without excuse" in Romans 1.
A man must see he is blind before he can receive his sight.
From the point of view of his mind, what did Job see about himself?
What did he come to know about himself? John, it is not that difficult,
but it is very unlikely anyone here will know in the "sinner
Christianity" newsgroup crew.
Remember, how can a man clean himself (renew himself) if he is dirty; he
can't even see the dirt?
Speaking of Job,

We all know that Job was in agony. But most don't know this: Job
wanted to go to hell (sheol) TO GET RELIEF. Notice these 4
translations that all say the same thing, but just use different
words:

-- New King James
Job 14:13 "Oh, that You would hide me in the grave, that You would
conceal me until Your wrath is past, that You would appoint me a set
time, and remember me!

-- New Living Translation
Job 14:13 "I wish you would hide me with the dead and forget me there
until your anger has passed. But mark your calendar to think of me
again!

-- New American Standard
Job 14:13 "Oh that You would hide me in Sheol, That You would conceal
me until Your wrath returns {to You,} That You would set a limit for
me and remember me!

--Douay-Rheims
Who will grant me this, that thou mayst protect me in hell, and hide
me till thy wrath pass, and appoint me a. time when thou wilt remember
me?

So:

grave
sheol
the dead
hell

ARE ALL SPEAKING OF THE SAME THING.
If Sheol (hell) is hot torturing fire, Job would have to be cuckoo to
want to go there.

At any rate, have a good one.

Sincerely James.
Who has Bible truths:
polititions, clergy, doctors?
Go to jw.org
for answers.
9/6/2024
Post by In the Name of Jesus
In the Name of Jesus
www.avg.com
Christ Rose
2024-09-06 17:52:10 UTC
Fri, 06 Sep 2024 12:15:44 -0400,

<***@4ax.com>
Post by In the Name of Jesus
If I could only have one book in the bible (the very first apparently),
I would choose Job, it has got everything in it; yes, even God, before
Abraham I am, the Saviour Lord Jesus Christ.
Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine
eye seeth thee.
Job 42:6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
Yes, we know that Job saw God and heard God. However, what did he see
and hear about himself to bring him to abhor himself and repent in dust
and ashes?
When a fallen man is ushered into the light, he gets the opportunity to
know the truth, but if he thinks he is the light (e.g., Robert
Religion/ChristRose/Atheism), he remains blind, even in that light.
That is the "without excuse" in Romans 1.
A man must see he is blind before he can receive his sight.
From the point of view of his mind, what did Job see about himself?
[...]
--Lies, made easier by trying to form
your theology from the Old Testament,
while ignoring the greater progressive
revelation of the New Testament:

1) Death and Hades (hell) will be cast
into the "lake of fire".

“Then Death and Hades were cast into the
lake of fire. This is the second death.
And anyone not found written in the Book
of Life was cast into the lake of fire.”
(Revelation 20:14–15, NKJV)

So for the unregenerate, it will be out
of the frying pan and into the fire.

2) The lake of fire involves conscious
torment, not annihilation or cessation
of suffering.

“Then a third angel followed them,
saying with a loud voice, “If anyone
worships the beast and his image, and
receives his mark on his forehead or on
his hand, he himself shall also drink of
the wine of the wrath of God, which is
poured out full strength into the cup of
His indignation. He shall be tormented
with fire and brimstone in the presence
of the holy angels and in the presence
of the Lamb. And the smoke of their
torment ascends forever and ever; and
they have no rest day or night, who
worship the beast and his image, and
whoever receives the mark of his name.””
(Revelation 14:9–11, NKJV)

By deluding yourself and anyone who
listens, with the idea that they can
reject Christ as savior, then have a
painless escape from eternal damnation,
via annihilation, you are providing
people with an incentive to reject
Christ, and a delusion that it can be
done without eternal suffering.
Post by z***@windstream.net
At any rate, have a good one.
“Whoever transgresses and does not abide
in the doctrine of Christ does not have
God. He who abides in the doctrine of
Christ has both the Father and the Son.
If anyone comes to you and does not
bring this doctrine, do not receive him
into your house nor greet him; for he
who greets him shares in his evil
deeds.” (2 John 9–11, NKJV)

You do not abide in the teaching of
Christ. You deny He is Jehovah God,
while claiming to be a "Jehovah's
Witness".

No one who listens to you will have a
good eternity. You are the one
encouraging and leading people into the
very eternal suffering you pretend would
make God evil, by telling them they can
reject Christ without suffering any
conscious, eternal torment.
Post by z***@windstream.net
Sincerely James.
polititions, clergy, doctors?
[snip]
Post by z***@windstream.net
for answers.
9/6/2024

Governor Swill
2024-09-06 23:01:40 UTC
Post by z***@windstream.net
Speaking of Job,
Let's not and say we did, eh?

Is there not some bible study newsgroup you can take this to?

Things you can say about your clothes that you can't say about your partner.
That's a little tight.

--
Drumpf making fun of a disabled reporter

Meanwhile, his asshole fans behind him are smiling.
z***@windstream.net
2024-09-10 23:12:29 UTC
On Fri, 06 Sep 2024 19:01:40 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by z***@windstream.net
Speaking of Job,
Let's not and say we did, eh?
Is there not some bible study newsgroup you can take this to?
Yes there is: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic

Sincerely James.
Who has Bible truths:
polititions, clergy, doctors?
Go to jw.org