What is wrong?
Add Reply
In the Name of Jesus
2024-09-07 00:08:58 UTC
Wrong is "tossing" the will of God out of your life.

Why would you do that?

Only one reason: not loving Him with all your heart, soul, and mind.

What is left for the person who claims they follow God?

Compromise.

But God does not ever compromise; did He on the cross?

In the Name of Jesus
--
God is God in all His Being. All the glory is His, for He is all glory.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

"The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence or proof is to be found."

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: a man full of bluster and bullshit in his
meaninglessness pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

"What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence."

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

"God uses the "letter" to crucify a man and raise him from the dead."

"Not fearing God is sheer stupidity for sinners."

"Self-righteousness is any exclusion of God in your heart, because any
exclusion reveals that you think more about yourself than what you
really are."

"Atheism: "The claim that life received from itself."

"But remember this: always, absolutely always, all the glory is the
Lord's and His alone, and anyone who takes any credit for anything, you
know, instantly, he is not what he pretends to be and is a false prophet."

"That light had to bear (bears all things) the darkness for us, but that
light did not ever become darkness."

"You must reach beyond the bible that tells you about Him, and into your
daily life to find Him in Person. He's there."

"What is wrong with Christendom? False understanding based on compromise."

"It is not in man to love his enemies. And if he tries, he is walking in
a lie and trying to raise himself up to the level of God."
Christian Soldier
2024-09-07 02:09:54 UTC
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 10:08:58 +1000
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Wrong is "tossing" the will of God out of your life.
Why would you do that?
Only one reason: not loving Him with all your heart, soul, and mind.
What is left for the person who claims they follow God?
Compromise.
But God does not ever compromise; did He on the cross?
Ah, the age-old question of what constitutes "wrong." It seems the
author has a rather unique perspective, suggesting that the only reason
one might "toss" the will of God out of their life is a lack of love
for Him. One might wonder if this line of reasoning is a subtle nod to
a certain doctrine that elevates the self to a divine status—perhaps a
hint of luciferian flair? After all, if one’s personal will is
paramount, who needs the divine at all? This is reminiscent of
Crowley's saying, "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

The author continues with a rather sweeping assertion that all men are
born sinners simply because they do not love God with all their heart,
soul, and mind. This raises an eyebrow, as it seems to imply that those
who may not share the same fervor of this particular interpretation of
faith are somehow lesser beings. One could almost hear the echoes of a
bygone era where such sentiments were used to justify exclusionary
practices. It’s a curious leap of logic, akin to saying that if one
doesn’t enjoy a particular flavor of ice cream, they must inherently
dislike all desserts.

And then there’s the claim that “compromise will condemn you.” One
might ponder whether this is a call for unity or a subtle invitation to
a more divisive stance. After all, if one cannot find common ground,
what remains but a fortress of isolation? It’s almost as if the author
is suggesting that those who dare to question or seek understanding are
somehow betraying a higher calling.

The assertion that “there are no sinners in Christ Jesus” is
particularly striking. It seems to suggest a rather exclusive club,
where only the most fervent believers are granted entry, while others
are left outside, perhaps to ponder their supposed shortcomings. It’s a
bit like saying that only those who wear a specific brand of shoes can
truly walk the righteous path—an interesting, if not slightly elitist,
perspective.

In closing, the author’s insistence that “it is not what you do that
matters, it is how you treat Me” could be interpreted as a rather
self-centered view of divinity. One might wonder if this is a
reflection of a deeper truth—that perhaps the author is more enamored
with the idea of being adored than with the act of loving others. After
all, isn’t the essence of faith about connection and compassion, rather
than a strict adherence to a set of doctrines that may, at times, feel
more like a litmus test for worthiness than a genuine invitation to
explore the divine?

In the end, one can only hope that the path forward is paved with
understanding, rather than the rigid dogma that seems to permeate this
discourse.
--
Onward, Christian Soldiers! | Babylon is burning,
Marching as to war! | May her flames glow bright
And set fire to the whore! | When all will be God's light!
P.J. Sutherland
2024-09-07 02:21:46 UTC
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 02:09:54 -0000
Post by Christian Soldier
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 10:08:58 +1000
Post by In the Name of Jesus
[...]
It's fascinating how some individuals claim to speak for the divine,
yet their words reek of self-aggrandizement. "To seek your own will is
to seek your own glory" - isn't that a curious statement from someone
who's supposedly humble before God? It sounds suspiciously like the
whispers of a certain fallen angel, doesn't it?

And what's with the fixation on "not loving God with all your heart,
soul, and mind"? Is that a veiled way of saying that anyone who
disagrees with the author's interpretation is somehow less worthy? It's
almost as if they're implying that certain groups - say, those with
darker skin tones - are inherently more sinful because they don't
conform to their narrow worldview. After all, didn't the author say
that "all men were born sinners" because they didn't love God enough?

Sounds like a convenient excuse to justify some rather...disturbing
beliefs. But hey, who needs critical thinking when you have "faith"?
The author seems to think that blindly following their doctrine is the
key to righteousness. Newsflash: that's not how it works. And by the
way, what's with the constant emphasis on "Me" and "My sons"? Is this a
subtle attempt to insert themselves into the divine narrative? Just
wondering.

-- P.J. Sutherland
Christ Rose
2024-09-07 02:28:54 UTC
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 02:21:46 -0000
<vbgdau$1rvut$***@paganini.bofh.team>
"P.J. Sutherland" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
=======================================
Post by P.J. Sutherland
It's fascinating how some individuals claim to speak for the divine,
yet their words reek of self-aggrandizement.
And that's exactly what Michael does in here. He spends all day denying
he's ever sinned for the last 37 years, and calling everyone but himself
a "sinner whore". The Bible says people like this who think they have no
sin nature and never sin, are "self-deceived", and do not have the truth
or the word of God in them:

“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us
our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we
have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us. My
little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin.
And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ
the righteous. And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not
for ours only but also for the whole world.” (1 John 1:8–2:2, NKJV)
--
Have you heard the good news Christ died
for our sins (†), and God raised Him

That Christ died for our sins shows
we're sinners who deserve the death
penalty. That God raised Him from the
dead shows Christ's death satisfied
God's righteous demands against our sin
(Romans 3:25; 1 John 2:1-2). This means
God can now remain just, while forgiving
you of your sins, and saving you from
eternal damnation.

On the basis of Christ's death and
resurrection for our sins, call on
the name of the Lord to save you:
"For "everyone who calls on the name
of the Lord will be saved."" (Romans
10:13, ESV)

https://christrose.news/salvation
In the Name of Jesus
2024-09-07 05:09:56 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 02:21:46 -0000
=======================================
Post by P.J. Sutherland
[...]
John, what does the world do when it tries to pull down the truth?

Attack the person, always!

Yet, where is the lie in "To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

To you, now, it seems so obvious to you, but to them, they are blinded
by their self-deceit and ways.

Also, what sinner is NOT a whore? :-). They just wipe their mouths and
quote a scripture they hope suffices for not loving God with all their
heart, soul, and mind.

Deceitfully wicked.

In the Name of Jesus

In the Name of Jesus
2024-09-07 03:14:01 UTC
Post by P.J. Sutherland
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 02:09:54 -0000
Post by Christian Soldier
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 10:08:58 +1000
Post by In the Name of Jesus
[...]
The truth always comes from God.
Post by P.J. Sutherland
yet their words reek of self-aggrandizement. "To seek your own will is
to seek your own glory" - isn't that a curious statement from someone
who's supposedly humble before God?
Like you? :-).

"To seek your own will IS to seek your own glory."

Have you no understanding?

Is God not worthy?
Post by P.J. Sutherland
It sounds suspiciously like the
whispers of a certain fallen angel, doesn't it?
No, not at all. But you certainly sound like something.
Post by P.J. Sutherland
And what's with the fixation on "not loving God with all your heart,
soul, and mind"?
Oh, pardon me, did we interrupt your religion of loving yourself with
all your heart, soul, and mind?

My apologies! :-).

It is one or the other, by the way.
Post by P.J. Sutherland
Is that a veiled way of saying that anyone who
disagrees with the author's interpretation is somehow less worthy?
No, but you can find anything YOU WANT to find if you do not love God
Post by P.J. Sutherland
It's
almost as if they're implying that certain groups - say, those with
darker skin tones -
Hahahahahahahaha..."find anything you want to find."

Right off the bat!
Post by P.J. Sutherland
are inherently more sinful because they don't
conform to their narrow worldview. After all, didn't the author say
that "all men were born sinners" because they didn't love God enough?
No, I said, all men are born sinners because they were born not loving
God (His standard, not yours). That includes Adam and Eve; that is why
they sinned, because they lacked the love in their hearts for God.

That was God's perfect plan, though, as love has to be a free will
choice. But how could man love if his heart is deceitfully wicked (for
self and self-deceived)? How does that work? Well, you have to call on
the Lord to create in you a clean, a new heart...or not.

But not without going through a Job experience...

Job 42:5  I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine
eye seeth thee.
Job 42:6  Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.

Too narrow for many. To lose your life is most distasteful!.
Post by P.J. Sutherland
Sounds like a convenient excuse to justify some rather...disturbing
beliefs.
What disturbing beliefs other than what you are trying to paint?
Post by P.J. Sutherland
But hey, who needs critical thinking when you have "faith"?
True. Your thoughts can't save you.
Post by P.J. Sutherland
The author seems to think that blindly following their doctrine is the
key to righteousness. Newsflash: that's not how it works. And by the
way, what's with the constant emphasis on "Me" and "My sons"? Is this a
subtle attempt to insert themselves into the divine narrative? Just
wondering.
Well, obviously you have all the answers, so all you have to do is tell
yourself them in your critical thinking.
Post by P.J. Sutherland
-- P.J. Sutherland
So, we can all join the Sutherland religion as long as we don't make
loving God with all one's heart, soul, and mind an issue.

Got it.

Where in your bible can we all sign up to your world view compromise? :-).

"To seek your own will IS to seek your own glory." And that is exactly
what you are presenting here; that is the nature of self-deceit.

In the Name of Jesus

Nobody
2024-09-07 07:32:15 UTC
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 13:14:01 +1000
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Where in your bible can we all sign up to your world view compromise? :-).
Prior to this in about a thousand posts you have demanded men don't resort to the bible, but rather follow the Jeeebusss in their heart. Your victim was taking your advice in his logic to you and now you are using your own advice against him.

"Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy."

It seems like your own words condemn you, Mr. Name of Jeeebusss. And that is the what God judges. God does not judge your level of love or devotion for him. He judges you by the words you speak and specifically the motive for speaking:

"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

Your own words condemn you, liar. You are no prophet. You are a twisted, vicious, wicked liar full of hate and condemnation.

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

Your fellow atheist correspondents will enter the kingdom before you, Mr. "Name-o-Jeeebusss."

There are plenty of men in this world who say nothing about the bible or religion who have the wisdom to just keep their mouths shut. They are far, far ahead of you on the road to righteousness.
In the Name of Jesus
2024-09-07 10:30:40 UTC
Post by Nobody
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 13:14:01 +1000
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Where in your bible can we all sign up to your world view compromise? :-).
Prior to this in about a thousand posts
you have demanded men don't resort to the bible,
It was satirical, Genius, and pertinent to the hypocrite's bullshit
Post by Nobody
[...]
:-). I don't look to you for guidance.

Your context is far, far, and far from mine, Holy Bubba Bible Boy.

In the Name of Jesus

Ted
2024-09-08 05:59:52 UTC
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Nobody
Post by Nobody
[...]
He's verbose, but without much in the way of content or comprehension.
Mebbe high on drugs.
In the Name of Jesus
2024-09-08 09:18:43 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Nobody
Post by Nobody
[...]
Of course! Clearly! You are always so perceptive Ted!

In the Name of Jesus

Christ Rose
2024-09-07 02:26:32 UTC
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 02:09:54 -0000
<vbgckl$1rvut$***@paganini.bofh.team>
Christian Soldier <***@to.war> wrote:
Post by Christian Soldier
The assertion that “there are no sinners in Christ Jesus” is
particularly striking. It seems to suggest a rather exclusive club,
where only the most fervent believers are granted entry, while others
are left outside, perhaps to ponder their supposed shortcomings. It’s a
bit like saying that only those who wear a specific brand of shoes can
truly walk the righteous path—an interesting, if not slightly elitist,
perspective.
If he meant that in Christ we are saints, because of Christ's imputed
righteousness, this is correct:

“For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become
the righteousness of God in Him.” (2 Corinthians 5:21, NKJV)

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things
have passed away; behold, all things have become new.” (2 Corinthians
5:17, NKJV)

When God sees the believer, He sees Him clothed in the righteousness of
Christ.

However, Michael does not mean that. He claims he's never sinned even a
single time in over 37 years, and has deluded himself with the idea that
he walks around in sinless perfection from day to day, even while he's
dropping the F-bomb and cussing people out.

1 John shows that while believers are considered righteous in Christ,
they still struggle with a sin nature and are told to confess their sins
to God for forgiveness and cleansing. Anyone who denies he has a sin
nature or ever sins (Michael), is declared by the Bible to be
"self-deceived", and one who does not have the truth or the word of God
in him:

“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us
our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we
have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us. My
little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin.
And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ
the righteous. And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not
for ours only but also for the whole world.” (1 John 1:8–2:2, NKJV)

Call the hypocrite out. He's not walking around as a model of sinless
perfection. He's hypocritically condemning everyone but himself on a
daily basis for being "sinner christian", etc. He does not actually
represent the true gospel as known from the Bible. He represents someone
who walks around in arrogant self-delusion, without having the truth or
the word of God in him.

---------------------
Reference

Christian Soldier <***@to.war>."Re: Debunking Douchebag McWeenie's
Luciferian Gospel of Bullshit". <vbgckl$1rvut$***@paganini.bofh.team>. To
protect and to server. 9/6/2024.

In the Name of Jesus
2024-09-07 05:05:16 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 02:09:54 -0000
Post by Christian Soldier
The assertion that “there are no sinners in Christ Jesus” is
particularly striking. It seems to suggest a rather exclusive club,
where only the most fervent believers are granted entry, while others
are left outside, perhaps to ponder their supposed shortcomings. It’s a
bit like saying that only those who wear a specific brand of shoes can
truly walk the righteous path—an interesting, if not slightly elitist,
perspective.
If he meant that in Christ we are saints, because of Christ's imputed
“For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become
the righteousness of God in Him.” (2 Corinthians 5:21, NKJV)
That's right; the bible verse, not your sinner version of theology.
Post by Christ Rose
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things
have passed away; behold, all things have become new.” (2 Corinthians
5:17, NKJV)
That's right

All the old is gone.
Post by Christ Rose
When God sees the believer, He sees Him clothed in the righteousness of
Christ.
God sees that because he is the righteousness of Christ; a true
believer, that is.

There are no sinners in Christ Jesus.

I was born again 37 years ago.

The rest below is just an opinion of a sinner (one who mistreats the
Lord) judging his neighbour in his sinner perfectionism and perception
of his bible.

NB: John, do you see how they instantly they set themselves up on high
in their sinner state. Instantly. And what is it based on? Them making
themselves scripture truth, like the Pharisees!

Nobody
2024-09-07 07:34:14 UTC
On Fri, 6 Sep 2024 21:26:32 -0500
Post by Christ Rose
However, Michael does not mean that. He claims he's never sinned even a
single time in over 37 years, and has deluded himself with the idea that
he walks around in sinless perfection from day to day, even while he's
dropping the F-bomb and cussing people out.
If you prove you are not part of his deceptive troll farm operation I will share something with you about this matter.

Otherwise fill up the measure of your master.
In the Name of Jesus
2024-09-07 19:37:07 UTC
Post by Christian Soldier
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 10:08:58 +1000
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Wrong is "tossing" the will of God out of your life.
Why would you do that?
Only one reason: not loving Him with all your heart, soul, and mind.
What is left for the person who claims they follow God?
Compromise.
But God does not ever compromise; did He on the cross?
Ah, the age-old question of what constitutes "wrong."
You don't have to work it out, "wrong" is tossing the will of God out of
your life. Boom!

Easy.

If you disagree, why?
Post by Christian Soldier
It seems the
author has a rather unique perspective, suggesting that the only reason
one might "toss" the will of God out of their life is a lack of love
for Him.
That is the only reason.

So, you can love God and you can toss the will of God out of your life?
Post by Christian Soldier
One might wonder if this line of reasoning is a subtle nod to> a
certain doctrine that elevates the self to a divine status
—perhaps a
hint of luciferian flair?
Perhaps from you in regard to the simple truth?
Post by Christian Soldier
After all, if one’s personal will is
paramount, who needs the divine at all?
God's will is paramount—that's the point.
Post by Christian Soldier
This is reminiscent of
Crowley's saying, "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."
The author continues with a rather sweeping assertion that all men are
born sinners simply because they do not love God with all their heart,
soul, and mind.
True, and no amount of wizzle dizzle dickery is going to change that. It
is a sin NOT to love God!!!

And when you are dead, McCleverDick, you are going to see that.
Post by Christian Soldier
This raises an eyebrow, as it seems to imply that those
who may not share the same fervor of this particular interpretation of
faith are somehow lesser beings.
Look at 'em go! :-).

There are only two people in this world: those who truly love God and
those who do not, and there ain't no compromising or self-excusing
sinner rubbish that can change that fact.
Post by Christian Soldier
One could almost hear the echoes of a
bygone era where such sentiments were used to justify exclusionary
practices. It’s a curious leap of logic, akin to saying that if one
doesn’t enjoy a particular flavor of ice cream, they must inherently
dislike all desserts.
"One" can stop wanking and simply acknowledge the truth instead of
trying to enthrone oneself in his grammatical masturbatory glory?

That would be nice.
Post by Christian Soldier
And then there’s the claim that “compromise will condemn you.”
It will, slippery.

What else will it do?
Post by Christian Soldier
One
might ponder whether this is a call for unity or a subtle invitation to
a more divisive stance. After all, if one cannot find common ground,
what remains but a fortress of isolation? It’s almost as if the author
is suggesting that those who dare to question or seek understanding are
somehow betraying a higher calling.
There is no common ground with compromise, unless you can firmly fix
your feet in mid-air, Soldier Cain?
Post by Christian Soldier
The assertion that “there are no sinners in Christ Jesus” is
particularly striking.
There aren't. The Lord Jesus is their Lord, and there is no compromise
or compromising of sin in Him.
Post by Christian Soldier
It seems to suggest a rather exclusive club,
Everyone is invited, few there are that are willing NOT to compromise.
Post by Christian Soldier
where only the most fervent believers are granted entry,
Believing in God is most fervent and earnest.

Believers according to God's standards, that is, but not according to
religious compromise standards.
Post by Christian Soldier
while others
are left outside, perhaps to ponder their supposed shortcomings.
How would you know? You obviously don't have any! :-).
Post by Christian Soldier
It’s a
bit like saying that only those who wear a specific brand of shoes can
truly walk the righteous path—an interesting, if not slightly elitist,
perspective.
Your ego is not required.

The path is narrow and only those who are "specific" walk it.

It is not the path of selfish egocentric assholes with fancy shoes.
Post by Christian Soldier
In closing, the author’s insistence that “it is not what you do that
matters, it is how you treat Me” could be interpreted as a rather
self-centered view of divinity.
Your "interpretation" is the self-centred view.

The Lord died for the sin of the whole world.

So, it is totally about how you treat the Lord, Buddy.
Post by Christian Soldier
One might wonder if this is a
reflection of a deeper truth—that perhaps the author is more enamored
with the idea of being adored than with the act of loving others.
"One might wonder" how you manage to breathe with your ego so far up
your own ass.
Post by Christian Soldier
After
all, isn’t the essence of faith about connection and compassion,
Yeah, I feel I am simply basking in your faith. :-).
Post by Christian Soldier
rather
than a strict adherence to a set of doctrines that may, at times, feel
more like a litmus test for worthiness than a genuine invitation to
explore the divine?
Faith is very much about connection and compassion—for Him, though, not
for "one" to display "one's" magnificent intelligence.
Post by Christian Soldier
In the end, one can only hope that the path forward is paved with
understanding, rather than the rigid dogma that seems to permeate this
discourse.
Listen, Mr. Peacock Discourse, you either love God with all your heart,
soul, and mind, or you don't. And no amount of bullshit waffle is going
to change that.

Love is all in or it is nothing but bullshit.

I hope that is clear enough for you.

In the Name of Jesus

%

Christ Rose

[...]