(TD202) Expertly: Spot the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned ...
Add Reply
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-01-01 19:43:32 UTC
(TD202) 01/01/24 Again, spot the ungodly ...

... you can spot them by their vainjangling replies in the following
USENET threads:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/RK77vgx21yk

**and**

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/zuGSykFjTik

... which are comprised of the perishing who are either eternally
(Mark 3:29) condemned or in need of being born-again (John 3:3 & 5)
who are clearly clueless about being godly as evident by their
forgetting that GOD is successfully repetitive as are those who are in
the Holy Spirit while they are vainly (Psalm 127:1) repetitive:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/byqxGBOm5xQ/m/kwdiT_TICQAJ

So again, here's how to **really** test the spirits:

"Watch out for false prophets (i.e. spirits, leaders, teachers,
pastors, priests, etc). They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but
inwardly they are ferocious ( https://bit.ly/h_angry ) wolves."
(Matthew 7:15 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/matthew/7-15.htm

Bottom line:

If they're not saying/writing that they're
http://WonderfullyHungry.org when greeted, they're a false spirit (aka
deceiver).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/KZPXb_7G9sk/m/j_B-uhOxAAAJ

While http://WonderfullyHungry.org , in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger for food right now (Luke 6:21a), I pray
(2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) those
who falsely teach contrary to that which is written here **and** at
http://T3WiJ.com more than ever in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ( https://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )

"This is being done for you, disciple https://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ,
as you have asked." -- Holy Spirit referring to John 16:23 and
http://T3WiJ.com

"In that day you will no longer ask Me anything. Very truly I tell
you, My Father will give you (My http://WDJW.net disciples) whatever
you ask in My name." (John 16:23 with parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/john/16-23.htm

**and**

http://T3WiJ.com

So let us not be a hangry http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump (aka "the
lawless one" of 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 aka **the** anti-Christ of the
Great Tribulation which is nigh at hand) else wear his mark (MaGa -->
M666) and be tossed in the "Lake of Fire" being prepared for eternal
torment.

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-01-27 16:01:56 UTC
(TD202) 01/27/24 Again praying for TD here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/KDD5WXq4XbE/m/QHgsFEojAgAJ

Note: TD (aka http://tinyurl.com/PerishingSpamTroll ) reacting
adversely to prayer (vainly trying to rebuke someone who is omnipotent
per Philippians 4:13 in the Holy Spirit) is not unlike how Saul
reacted to Stephen's prayer. Just as Saul needed GOD to change his
heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) to become Apostle Paul on the "road
to Damascus," so too TD needs GOD more than he needs further Bible
study.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/TDsVanity

Otoh, we can (and should rebuke) satan because he is
cursed (Genesis 3:14) by GOD to be terribly **not** hungry and enters
into the hearts of others causing them to also be terribly **not**
hungry (e.g. Judas the traitor Iscariot leaving the "Last Supper" with
a dipped piece of bread and not eating it). Only those of us who are
always writing/saying that we're http://WonderfullyHungry.org are
those who always have on the "full armor of GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) to
"stand firm against satan" entering into our hearts (Matt 15:19).
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew
2024-03-17 19:28:03 UTC
(TD202) 03/17/24 Again, even moreso than the "born again" ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/AkMPLgPmcT4/m/Oh8OpsRSAQAJ
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew